Once we have released it, on the Start Page, in the dark blue ribbon, you should see the icon with "MBA" and an arrow pointing downward. If you click on that MBA download icon, you will see the version you are currently on (3.2) and the new version available for download (3.3). There is a video you can watch on that screen, explaining how to do the update. We recommend you install the new one during a time that no one is using the report cards, as you will "lose" it for a few minutes during the steps.
Basic steps are:
1. Download the new zip file for 3.3 and save it somewhere. Leave it as a zip file, and be sure you know where you saved it.
2. On the same MBA download screen, upper right corner, click on "Open Plugin Management Dashboard"
3. Delete the current 3.2 version of the Report Card Creator
4. Click on Install, browse to the saved zip file for 3.3 and select it. Do not go within the zip file, just select it, and then install it
5. On the Plugin Management Dashboard, you should then see the new Report Card version 3.3. Check the box to "Enable" it.
6. You should now have the new version installed
Comments on Report Card
Depending on how you have your Teacher Comments set up determines the best way to have them show on the report card. If you are using Stored Grades table I would advise not pulling the comments on those tables since they are wanting multiple terms to ...
PowerSchool 12.0.4 Report Card issue
In version 12.0.4, PowerSchool introduced a limit to the number of records that can be retrieved via tlist_sql. As a result, any request that would retrieve more than 50,00 records will return only the first 50,000. This limitation causes the MBA ...
Extra Curricular Activities on Report Card
1. You can use the newer Data Access Tag feature to add Activity information. For example, on my test server, I added a new row with 1 column, and then inserted a Text Element. In the Text Line box, I typed Activities: and then a space after it. I ...
Report Card on App or Mobile Web Pages
Unfortunately we are unable to customize the PowerSchool App, so parents will not be able to see the Report Cards via an App. For Mobile Web pages, this would be a situation where a parent uses a phone or iPad and opens up the Parent Portal via ...
Printing a Blank Report Card
There is no way to run a blank report card but you could change the font for student name etc to white so it does not show when printing- just make sure you change it back.