You will want to make sure your security group has access to download the updates.
If you are confident that you have access then skip these steps and go right to the steps for updating an MBA plugin.
FIle Path to verify you has download access: Start Page> System> Groups
Select the security group you are a part of
Select the drop-down for MBA Easy Update Download Access to display Has Access
Now follow the directions below.
You will also want to make sure you are on the latest version of MBA EasyUpdate 2.0.1 otherwise you won't see the latest release of our plugin(s) to download.
Below are the steps to follow when updating an MBA plugin.
Basic steps are:
On the dark blue PowerSchool bar, you should see two MBA logo's one of the has a downward arrow, select it and follow the steps below.
1. Download the new zip file and save it somewhere. Leave it as a zip file, and be sure you know where you saved it.
2. On the same MBA download screen, upper right corner, click on "Open Plugin Management Dashboard"
3. Delete the current version of the plugin you are wanting to update
4. Click on Install, browse to the saved zip file for the plugin you are updating and select it. Do not open the zip file, just select it, and then install it
5. On the Plugin Management Dashboard, you should then see the new version of the plugin you updated. Check the box to "Enable" it.
6. You should now have the new version installed
Update Fees Plugin to 7.0
Please note that there are TWO new plugin updates you will need to install, a zip file for the Fees Plugin, and another for the Fees Permissions Plugin. It is best to do this when no one is using the Fees plugin, as it will be down for about 10 ...
Update Report Card Creator
Once we have released it, on the Start Page, in the dark blue ribbon, you should see the icon with "MBA" and an arrow pointing downward. If you click on that MBA download icon, you will see the version you are currently on (3.2) and the new version ...
Error message when Plugin was enabled
We have had this happen for our other Vermont clients that have the Report Card Plugin. It is actually caused by a Core PowerSchool issue. You will need to contact your regular PowerSchool support line, and explain this to them: 1. You are unable to ...
Update Plugin Steps
To update the plugins: Select the MBA Download Icon in the dark blue bar at the top of the screen in PowerSchool Select the Download button next to the plugin you want to update, this will prompt the download and you will be able to save it to your ...
parent receiving a balance alert when no balance exists
The MBA Fee Plugin has it's own tables. The Balance Alert emails are including data from the CORE PowerSchool Fee tables, and NOT from our database extension tables that we use. It is important to keep those two sets of tables in sync. You can do ...